This Pink Himalayan Salt exfoliation cream is a powerful detoxifier as this ionic salt solution helps to extract the impurities & pollutants out of your skin and tissues. The himalayan pink salt penetrates your skin, leaving you feeling refreshed and nourished. Dampen your face before usage as salt dissolved in water can soften the skin and draw out toxins and impurities.
This strong but gentle exfoliation cream removes layers of dead skin, bacteria, makeup, excess sebum oil & dirt that contributes to dullness, breakouts & pigmentation. This luscious exfoliator leaves the skin feeling polished, retextured and clean.
Exfoliation leaves your skin looking brighter and improves the effectiveness of topical skin care products by enhancing absorption. Regular exfoliation stimulates the dermis and increases the creation of collagen and elastin, which give skin its elasticity. Circulation supports the bodies natural cleansing process. It prevents clogged pores, minimises appearance of pores and leaves skins texture silk smooth. Exfoliation also has major anti-ageing benefits. By removing the top layer of dead skin cells and revealing the new ones underneath, we can prompt new cell turnover and collagen synthesis to keep the skin plump, bright and youthful. This becomes particularly important as the skin matures and renews itself less frequently
Pink himalayan salt is a pore tightening, skin-softening, anti aging gentle exfoliant that restores skin and detoxifies cells. Hydrates, heals and aids skin cell turnover. Naturally increases circulation, absorbs dirt, grime, and toxins and cleanses your skin's pores deeply and hold hydration. A natural exfoliate that polishes, smooths skin texture, removes dead skin, tightens pores & skin tissue and balances oil production. Clears bacteria that can encourage breakouts, blackheads and acne. Perfect for lightening dark spots and clearing pigmentation. Balance your skin's ph levels whilst its anti-inflammatory properties work to soothe skin, improve skin tone and calm breakouts and irritation. Salt is simulating, cleansing and antiseptic. Pink salt has astringent properties and it works well in absorbing oils from your skin and mattifying it, minimizing the appearance of open pores, and firming up the skin on your face. Naturally rich in nourishing skin-replenishing minerals, is a healing and therapeutic experience for mind and body.
Blended with a mixture of plant butters, oils & extracts!
- High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter an ideal cosmetic ingredient . Using shea butter on your body, especially your face, can condition, tone, and soothe your skin. Moisturising, calming, smoothing: shea butter is a wonder ingredient that melts into skin, leaving it soft and smooth. Has been proven to have extensive anti-inflammatory properties reducing redness, calming irritation and breakouts. Rosemary oil is a great choice thanks to its ability to improve cellular generation for both skin and hair growth.
- Rosemary oil has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, detoxifying, analgesic & anti-inflammatory properties. Thanks to its ability to trigger circulation and lymphatic drainage, rosemary oil aids in expelling toxins from the skin. Combats dull skin & fights the appearance of cellulite, this oil can reignite your radiance and rejuvenate your complexion. Stimulates healing, helps lightens dark spots and blemishes on the skin resulting in an improved skin complexion. The anti-inflammatory properties of rosemary help to reduce swelling and puffiness of the skin and calms & clears up breakouts. Hydrates the skin, provides an antibacterial properties to the surface of the skin and is excellent at managing sebum production, which means your pores will be clearer and your skin will be a lot less oily. Great for fading dark spots because it enhances circulation, and better circulation is always great for your skin. It is also a disinfectant, so it will help prevent bacterial growth that can lead to scar-creating blemishes.
- Frankincense oil known its Boswellia acid & Cytophylactic properties for repair and skin regeneration. This oil is a potent natural agent for healthy skin stimulation, and it's known to encourage turnover and strengthen elasticity. Helps prevent wrinkles, lift and tighten skin to stop or reverse the signs of aging. Because it's a powerful astringent it also helps reduce skin imperfections, wrinkles, acne blemishes and the appearance of large pores. Used to treat dry skin and reduces the appearance of age spots, scarring and stretch marks. With powerful anti-inflammatory & anti bacterial properties it is an effective remedy to calm and clear the complexion. For irritated or damaged skin, it restores the epidermis and calms affected areas. For sunburn, rosacea or breakouts, this healing element soothes and nourishes the skin. Thanks to its cell-renewing properties, it rejuvenates and is an ideal ingredient to use in your anti-ageing rituals.
- Lemongrass oil has astringent properties, Vitamins & fatty acids which helps to minimise your pore size as well as keep your oil levels balanced – cutting back on those pesky pimples and blackheads. You can use the lemongrass to treat wrinkles by tightening the skin and improve skin elasticity by tightening and moisturising the area. Contains limonene, which helps to lighten and brighten skin, unclog pores, and reduce acne and acne scars. Help ease pain as it relieves inflammation, redness and sore skin. Antioxidants rich to prevent skin damage and has purifying properties which help to remove impurities, detoxify the skin and leave it feeling clean and clear. Its cleansing properties make it a natural detoxifier, it helps to clear bacteria and impurities from the epidermis, lifting dull skin and helping to give the face a bright, clean appearance
- Apricot oil contains fatty acids, vitamins, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory properties, helps to improve skin tone/texture, maintain softness and radiance of the skin. It also nourishes the skin and lowers the appearance of face wrinkles, fine lines and blemishes. Has a high content of antioxidants makes it especially strong in rejuvenating all skin types. Facilitates faster healing of wounds, protects skin against toxins and pore clogging bacteria, lightens unwanted blemishes and dark spots, balancing the skin tone to create an even glow. Improve skin tone, maintain softness and radiance of the skin. The emollient properties help to moisturise the skin, helping it retain moisture, eliminating patches of dry skin & relieving inflammatory conditions, such as rosacea, psoriasis, and eczema.
Can be used on both face and body and exfoliation is recommended at least 1-3 times a week to remove build up of dead skin, dirt, sweat, sebum oil & outside pollutants from skin, It removes the dead dull top layer to reveal a more radiant layer of skin all whilst promoting fresh cell growth.
Dead skin can act as a barrier preventing other skincare from penetrating the epidermis as effectively. By gently buffing away these dead cells, your skin is able to better absorb moisture, hydration and other targeted skincare products. Use it at least once week as a weekly exfoliating treatment and it will also help boost circulation.
Best before shaves exfoliating action can reduce ingrown hairs, strawberry legs and smooth out bumpy, dry skin. Clears and prevents milia.
Can be used on both face & body
- Chemical free, Organic, Vegan, Cruelty free & Plant based
- Exfoliate between 1- 3 times a week
- Can be used on sensitive skin
-Perfect for rough thick skin on feet
- Helps penetrate products deeper into the skin