Your body has a endocannabinoid system.
Which produces endocannabinoids, which are neurotransmitters that bind to cannabinoid receptors in your nervous system.
The endocannabinoid system allows CBD to help treat a wide range of symptoms. CBD binds to both CB1 and CB2 receptors. By binding to these receptors CBD provides us with so many amazing benefits from
- Easing anxiety & depression
- Improves memory & cognitive function
- Relieves chronic pain & inflammation
- Eases headaches & migraines
- Regulates stress & emotions
- Great for acne, eczema, psorasis and Is anti-ageing
- Neuroprotective (protects cells against damage)
- Improves appetite & IBS
- Improves seizures
- Lower risk of diabetes
- Helps panic disorders
- Helps fight cancer
- Great for nausea & fatigue
- Improves skin appearence and promotes hair growth
- Promotes a health heart
.... And much more!
Did you know
1 in 5 people lack vitamin D in the UK. Only few foods are rich in this so if you don't eat those foods and your not going outside for a long period of time then you are lacking in this vitamin without realising.